Understanding Your MBTI® Step II™ ResultsSKU: 4278
This 24-page guide is designed to accompany a Form Q report, allowing clients to gain a greater understanding of type through their Step II facet results. Explaining the various types of information available on the Step II™ Interpretive Report and Profile, it is a valuable supplement. Its clear descriptions and exercises also make it an excellent tool for trainers to enhance clients’ understanding and development, and for use as a participant workbook in "Working with MBTI® Step II™ Results" training programs.
This refreshed version includes the following enhancements:
- New design for a refreshed look and feel
- Improved content organization and layout for better usability
- Updated type language for easier comprehension of MBTI concepts
- Enhanced graphical elements to reinforce learning
- Updated facet theme descriptions to make facet results easier to understand (e.g., "Ways to Manage Time Pressures" helps explain the Early Starting–Pressure-Prompted facet)
Jean M. Kummerow and Naomi L. Quenk
Guide individuals through an exploration of Step II™ facets during a feedback session. A facilitation tool for use in individual...
- SKU: 6730
- UNIT: each
Increase your knowledge of Form Q and its appropriate use This comprehensive manual, with a foreword by Peter Myers and...
- SKU: 6741
- UNIT: each
Practitioner’s Tool For Making The Most Of Step II™ Interpretations. Sharpen your Step II interpretation skills with this invaluable practitioner’s...
- SKU: 6972
A Step-by-Step Guide to Your Unique Expression of Type (Form Q). This 24-page guide is designed to accompany a Form...
- SKU: 4278
- UNIT: 10,