MBTI® Step II™ User's GuideSKU: 6972
Sharpen your Step II interpretation skills with this invaluable practitioner’s tool
This essential MBTI Step II resource offers practical insights into administering and interpreting the MBTI Form Q assessment for maximum results. The 120-page guide provides:
- New perspectives on personality type and the Step II approach
- Detailed practical advice that will enhance your work with clients
- An overview of the historical, theoretical, and practical contexts that underlie the Step II assessment
- Expanded information on each of the 20 facets, including how they are scored and interpreted
- Specific tips on how to administer the assessment, explain the results, and avoid misinterpreting the detailed information that the Step II tool provides
In addition to a new and improved design, this refreshed version also features updated MBTI language to help simplify type concepts, and updated references to the refreshed MBTI® Step II™ Interpretive Report.
Guide individuals through an exploration of Step II™ facets during a feedback session. A facilitation tool for use in individual...
- SKU: 6730
- UNIT: each
Increase your knowledge of Form Q and its appropriate use This comprehensive manual, with a foreword by Peter Myers and...
- SKU: 6741
- UNIT: each
Practitioner’s Tool For Making The Most Of Step II™ Interpretations. Sharpen your Step II interpretation skills with this invaluable practitioner’s...
- SKU: 6972
A Step-by-Step Guide to Your Unique Expression of Type (Form Q). This 24-page guide is designed to accompany a Form...
- SKU: 4278
- UNIT: 10,