MBTI® Step II™ User's GuideSKU: 6972
Sharpen your Step II interpretation skills with this invaluable practitioner’s tool
This essential MBTI Step II resource offers practical insights into administering and interpreting the MBTI Form Q assessment for maximum results. The 120-page guide provides:
- New perspectives on personality type and the Step II approach
- Detailed practical advice that will enhance your work with clients
- An overview of the historical, theoretical, and practical contexts that underlie the Step II assessment
- Expanded information on each of the 20 facets, including how they are scored and interpreted
- Specific tips on how to administer the assessment, explain the results, and avoid misinterpreting the detailed information that the Step II tool provides
In addition to a new and improved design, this refreshed version also features updated MBTI language to help simplify type concepts, and updated references to the refreshed MBTI® Step II™ Interpretive Report.
Type Tables Poster (73 X 58 cm)Package of 10
- SKU: CA47
- UNIT: pkg of 10
Guide individuals through an exploration of Step II™ facets during a feedback session. A facilitation tool for use in individual...
- SKU: 6730
- UNIT: each
Bring MBTI® type concepts to life through the power of animation This training video is designed to help practitioners provide clients...
- SKU: 6788-FD
- UNIT: Each
Enhance your team-building workshops with this revised set of materials The third edition of this comprehensive teambuilding program includes updated...
- SKU: 6991
- UNIT: each