MBTI® Team Building Program, 3rd EditionSKU: 6991
Enhance your team-building workshops with this revised set of materials
The third edition of this comprehensive teambuilding program includes updated information and best practices for team development along with new activities, revised tools and an updated bibliography in addition to providing agendas, scripts and resources to conduct effective teambuilding workshops. The guide covers how to apply type concepts to six critical team issues: communication, team culture, leadership, change, problem solving and managing stress. Included on a USB flash drive are PowerPoint® slides and PDFs of handouts to use in your workshops.
New in this edition:
- Eight new icebreaker activities
- Four new wrap-up activities to reinforce learning
- Six new activities to help team members understand others' approaches to the six core issues
- The Living Zig-Zag activity which focuses on decision-making styles, contributions and blind spots
- New and revised slides and handouts
- New templates for pre-workshop needs assessment, workshop contracting and assessment administration
Guide individuals through an exploration of Step II™ facets during a feedback session. A facilitation tool for use in individual...
- SKU: 6730
- UNIT: each
Bring MBTI® type concepts to life through the power of animation This training video is designed to help practitioners provide clients...
- SKU: 6788-FD
- UNIT: Each
Enhance your team-building workshops with this revised set of materials The third edition of this comprehensive teambuilding program includes updated...
- SKU: 6991
- UNIT: each
Practitioner’s Tool For Making The Most Of Step II™ Interpretations. Sharpen your Step II interpretation skills with this invaluable practitioner’s...
- SKU: 6972