Effectively administer and interpret the newly revised Strong
The most comprehensive guide to understanding and administering the newly revised Strong. The Manual provides essential information on how the scales were developed, as well as extensive data on the outstanding reliability and validity of the assessment.
- The new set of 260 occupational scales – which scales have been added, removed and revised
- The relevance and importance of the update to reflect the changes in the contemporary world of work
- Occupational Scale samples, O*NET™ Codes, and related job titles
- Detailed descriptions of the General Occupational Themes, Basic Interest Scales, Occupational Scales, and Personal Style Scales, as well as the Administrative Indexes
- Interpretation strategies
David Donnay, Michael Morris, Nancy Schaubhut and Richard Thompson