Strong Interest Inventory® Manual with SupplementSKU: 8410
Effectively administer and interpret the newly revised StrongThe most comprehensive guide to understanding and administering the newly revised Strong. The Manual provides essential information on how the scales were developed, as well as extensive data on the outstanding reliability and validity of the assessment.
- The new set of 260 occupational scales – which scales have been added, removed and revised
- The relevance and importance of the update to reflect the changes in the contemporary world of work
- Occupational Scale samples, O*NET™ Codes, and related job titles
- Detailed descriptions of the General Occupational Themes, Basic Interest Scales, Occupational Scales, and Personal Style Scales, as well as the Administrative Indexes
- Interpretation strategies
Call 1-800-661-5158 for pricing and consultation.
This item is FREE of charge (maximum 2 pkgs of 25 per order). Standard mail postage and/or shipping rates apply....
- SKU: S001
- UNIT: pkg of 25
Nancy E. Betz, Fred H. Borgen, and Lenore W. Harmon Get the most out of your Skills Confidence Inventory administrations....
- SKU: 8652
- UNIT: each
Jeffrey P. Prince Practitioner's Tool for Helping College Students with Academic and Career Choices. Get vital insights to use the...
- SKU: 8475
- UNIT: each
David Donnay, Michael Morris, Nancy Schaubhut and Richard Thompson Effectively administer and interpret the newly revised Strong The most comprehensive...
- SKU: 8410