Using Type to Increase Organizational Effectiveness - Mississauga, May 11, 2018SKU: 2018BMIA
Presented by Linda Kirby
This Master Class Workshop focuses on equipping participants to use MBTI® type to assist organizations dealing with common issues inhibiting organizational effectiveness: communication, teamwork, leadership development, and managing change.
The workshop includes agendas and activities that participants can use in their organizational interventions.
- Learn how psychological type differences may
- Lead to communication breakdowns
- Influence decision-making
- Identify leadership development opportunities, and
- Effect what different people need during organizational change
- Experience ways they can improve their own communication AND assist clients to communicate and listen more effectively
- Explore how individuals and teams can use type to make sound decisions
- Identify perspectives and activities to increase leaders’ ability to meet the varying needs of others
- Discover how type perspective provides a framework for managing organizational change to include and involve all types of employees
Venue to be announced.
Save $100 if you register by March 16.
Early Registration: $425 available 8 weeks before the workshop's start date.
Regular Price: $525
Register two people from your organization to attend the same Master Class and the second person is 1/2 price*.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1-800-661-5158.
*Does not include MBTI Optimizing Team Performance Program.
Please note that if this workshop does not have enough participants registered three weeks before it runs, it may be cancelled.
Terms & Conditions