Type and Conflict - Using the MBTI® and TKI® - Toronto March 22, 2019SKU: 2019BTOA
A deeper understanding of Type and Conflict, using the MBTI® and TKI® Conflict Modes Instruments
Conflict is prevalent and how to constructively handle organizational and personal conflict ranks as the highest area of concern for many people. The MBTI® and TKI® instruments contribute to effectively assessing conflict situations and developing constructive individual and team skills. This workshop will deepen understanding of MBTI type theory, profile and explain you conflict mode styles using the TKI Conflict Mode Instrument and improve your skills for assessing conflict situations and selecting appropriate strategies to handle them in individual and team contexts.
Receive their own:
- TKI Profile and Interpretive Report
- Introduction to Conflict Management booklet
- Introduction to Conflict and Teams booklet
- A copy of the Using TKI and MBTI Guide
A better understanding of conflict in the workplace and insights into individual, leader and team behaviors
- Advanced understanding of the TKI® and MBTI® tools vis a vis conflict and how they can be used to engage with and constructively address the reality of conflict
Learn the five TKI conflict modes and develop a deeper understanding of how they influence and impact upon individual and team approaches to conflict
Learn how to assess a conflict situation and select strategies to address it
- Insights and practice in how to approach interpersonal and group conflict in a constructive and nonthreatening way
- Gain insight into the interplay between leader and team conflict styles and the consequences for behaviors and decision making
Save $100 if you register by January 25, 2019*.
Early Registration: $425 available 8 weeks before the workshop's start date.
Regular Price: $525
Register two people from your organization to attend the same Master Class and the second person is 1/2 off the regular price*.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1-800-661-5158.
*Does not include MBTI Optimizing Team Performance Program.
Please note that if this workshop does not have enough participants registered three weeks before it runs, it may be cancelled.
Terms & Conditions