Type and Change - Toronto, May 5, 2017SKU: 2017BTOA
Presented by Aidan Millar
While change can be challenging for people and organizations to navigate, it is necessary not only for survival but success.
Using the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) assessment as a foundation, this Master Class will address change using the lens of personality preferences. Participants will become equipped with various tools necessary to influence, communicate and navigate change more effectively by understanding the diverse needs of individuals and the complexities involved with proper change implementation.
- Learn how to influence and introduce change more effectively
- Examine the impact personality type has on buy-in and acceptance
- Explore frameworks to more mindfully and inclusively implement change
- Learn how to target key developmental areas for individuals, teams and organizations during change
- Explore case studies to assess adequate change management through the lens of type
After this session, you will be ready to run change-focused workshops, and incorporate change management into your team building and leadership programs.
Save $100 if you register by Mar 10, 2017*.
Early Registration: $425 available 8 weeks before the workshop's start date.
Regular Price: $525
Register two people from your organization to attend the same Master Class and the second person is 1/2 price*.
For more information contact email@example.com or phone 1-800-661-5158.
*Does not include MBTI Optimizing Team Performance Program.
Please note that if this workshop does not have enough participants registered three weeks before it runs, it may be cancelled.