MBTI ® Virtual Certification Program - Session Times 10:00 am - 5:30 pm EST, Oct 2 - 5, 2023SKU: 2023MBTIVCOCTE
GET CERTIFIED. BE IN DEMAND.
The MBTI® Certification Program maximizes your personal potential, giving you the expertise and tools to immediately make a positive and lasting impact on individuals, teams, and leaders.
The 4-day program is facilitated via Zoom Meetings.
Along with video conference sessions and group activities participants complete self-directed learning assignments as part of each day's instruction.
- Improving team performance
- Developing leaders
- Managing conflict
- Improving communication
- Handling stress
- Guiding career exploration
- And many more!
CLASS AGENDA AND HOURS
- Ready-made slide decks to run individual and team sessions
- Live feedback videos and scripts
- Interactive activities to help clients experience personality type
- Copies of your own MBTI Step I and Step II Interpretive Reports
- Participant's Resource Guide
- MBTI® Manual (#6111)
- MBTI® Step IITM Manual (#6741)
- MBTI® Step IITM User's Guide (#6972)
- Introduction to Myers-Briggs Type® booklet (#6229)
- Understanding your MBTI® Step IITM Results Booklet (#4278)
- MBTI® Step ITM and Step IITM Feedback Sessions
- Practitioner Tools
To complete the study guide materials and to learn the foundational concepts prior to the workshop, approximately five hours of study will be required. At minimum, participants are required to complete all the pre-work listed in module one. Preferably, individuals should also familiarize themselves with the pre-work listed in modules two, three, four, and five to be adequately prepared for the course content.
for more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1-800-661-5158