MBTI® Refresh and Re-engage Workshop - Vancouver, May 31, 2019SKU: 2019BVAX
Feeling a bit rusty? If you have successfully completed the MBTI certification program but haven’t used what you learned there in a while, this one-day workshop is for you. Designed to refresh your knowledge and skills, this workshop will build your confidence in using the MBTI tool and reinvigorate how you deliver MBTI feedback to support individual and team development.
A highly experiential workshop that includes interactive exercises, group activities, presentations and peer feedback.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Clarification of the meaning of the four type dichotomies
- Introduction to the latest recommended MBTI® feedback process
- Experiential learning in how to give individual and group MBTI feedback
- Review of application areas and appropriate uses of the instrument
- Reinvigorate your MBTI® work with the latest exercises, approaches, and materials, which can be applied immediately
- Make MBTI concepts "stick" with clients through more impactful feedback sessions and takeaways
- Extend the use of the MBTI framework within organizations, improving return on investment
You will receive over $250 worth of materials on this course including:
- Feedback Cards
- MBTI Development Workbook
- Flip A Type Tip
- Introduction to Type booklet
- MBTI Personal Impact Report
VENUEVenue will be announced at a closer date.
Save $100 if you register by April 5.
Early registration: $425 available 8 weeks before the workshop's start date.
Regular price: $525
Register two people from your organization to attend the same Master Class and the second person pays half of the full price*.
For more information contact email@example.com or phone 1-800-661-5158.
*Does not include MBTI Optimizing Team Performance Program
Please note that if this workshop does not have enough participants registered three weeks before it runs, it may be cancelled.
Terms & Conditions