MBTI® Step II™ User's Guide 2nd EdSKU: 6672
Practitioner’s Tool for Making the Most of Global Step II™ Interpretations
Naomi L. Quenk and Jean M. Kummerow
This essential MBTI Step II resource offers practical insights into administering and interpreting the MBTI Global Step II assessment for maximum results.
The 108-page guide provides:
- New perspectives on personality type and the Step II approach
- Detailed practical advice that will enhance your work with clients
- An overview of the historical, theoretical, and practical contexts that underlie the Step II assessment
- Expanded information on each of the 20 facets, including how they are scored and interpreted
- Specific tips on how to administer the assessment, explain the results, and avoid misinterpreting the detailed information that the Step II tool provides
This resource is also available electronically in PDF format.
To order the digital version please contact client support at 1-800-661-5158 or firstname.lastname@example.org