MBTI® Team Building Program, 3rd EditionSKU: 6991
Enhance your team-building workshops with this revised set of materials
The third edition of this comprehensive teambuilding program includes updated information and best practices for team development along with new activities, revised tools and an updated bibliography in addition to providing agendas, scripts and resources to conduct effective teambuilding workshops. The guide covers how to apply type concepts to six critical team issues: communication, team culture, leadership, change, problem solving and managing stress. Included on a USB flash drive are PowerPoint® slides and PDFs of handouts to use in your workshops.
New in this edition:
- Eight new icebreaker activities
- Four new wrap-up activities to reinforce learning
- Six new activities to help team members understand others' approaches to the six core issues
- The Living Zig-Zag activity which focuses on decision-making styles, contributions and blind spots
- New and revised slides and handouts
- New templates for pre-workshop needs assessment, workshop contracting and assessment administration
Quick tips for working more effectively with people of all types. A handy desktop reference to give to training participants...
- SKU: 6015-10
- UNIT: pkg of 10, Each
Help individuals identify their best-fit type through a structured, step-by-step process An optional but recommended tool to use with Introduction...
- SKU: 6752-10
- UNIT: pkg of 10, each
Consult the definitive text on MBTI® type Every year over 2.5 million people take the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® assessment,...
- SKU: 7270
To be used with the MBTI Type and Change Leader's Resource Guide. The Participant's Guide helps workshop attendees effectively deal...
- SKU: 6956-10
- UNIT: pqt de 10, chaque