TKI® Virtual Workshop - December 3, 2020SKU: 2020TKIVWDECA
TRAIN THE TRAINER TKI WORKSHOP - Learn to use the leading measure of conflict handling modes
You need to raise a difficult issue, but you’re not entirely sure how to. Why is that?
Most people struggle with this situation because they’re not sure how the other person will respond to it. They’re also not sure how they should respond to the other person’s reaction. This cycle quickly builds and it can become intimidating.
However, it doesn’t have to be. There are 5 different approaches to conflict that individuals can take, and understanding this framework is key.
Join other L&D professionals in learning to use the leading measure of conflict handling modes.
- About the five different approach to conflict, and where you fit within the framework.
- How you can harness each of these styles to effectively approach conflict, even if it isn’t the style that you’re most comfortable with.
- How to manage conflict by identifying and anticipating these styles from others, and how to respond in a productive manner.
- A link to take the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode assessment will be provided via e-mail to those who are registered.
- The course will take place via Zoom. The link will be provided via e-mail.
- The deadline for registration is November 27, 2020.
- Full-day workshop: six hours of instructional time.
- Only offered in English.
PRESENTED BY: JUSTIN DEONARINE I/O PSYCHOLOGIST
Justin is an Industrial/Organizational Psychologist with Psychometrics Canada. He specializes in the application of data-driven decision-making to areas such as leadership and corporate culture. He has worked with organizations varying in size from local to multi-national, and has published articles about leadership, corporate culture, conflict, innovation and entrepreneurship for sources such as Inc.com, Canadian HR Director and CPHR Alberta.
Justin’s goal is to reintroduce the “human” component of “human capital”, and help make companies better places to work. From the onset of the pandemic, conflict management has been a concern for a number of his clients, and Justin has developed this workshop to help organizations understand and resolve conflict challenges.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1-800-661-5158
Take the next step in understanding your TKI scores and improving conflict-handling effectiveness. This booklet, designed to accompany the Thomas-Kilmann...
- SKU: 4816-10
- UNIT: pkg of 10, Each
Enhance team effectiveness using the TKI. Many organizations successfully use the TKI for conflict management in team settings. This new...
- SKU: 4818-10
- UNIT: pkg of 10, Each
The Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI™) is the number-one best-selling instrument for conflict management. This easy-to-use, self-scorable assessment, complete with...
- SKU: 4813-10
- UNIT: Package of 10, Each
Looking for a simple but powerful activity to conduct or summarize your conflict-handling workshop?Use this tried and true activity to...
- SKU: 4800EF1
- UNIT: Each