CPI 260® Client Feedback Report - GuideSKU: 1928
Provides an all-in-one guide to interpretation of the CPI 260®
This interpretive guide is ideal for coaches, consultants, trainers, and other professionals in business settings who are new to the CPI 260® instrument, as well as for experienced users familiar with earlier forms of the assessment. It includes:
- Insight into how the CPI 260® assessment works
- Tips for introducing and administering the instrument
- Basic information for interpreting results
- Step-by-step guidelines for conducting individual and group feedback sessions
- Examples of three different applications of the CPI 260® tool (in executive coaching, career management, and selection).
Quickly interpret CPI™ scale combinationsThis helpful guide was revised to reflect the changes made to the CPI™ 434 instrument, Third...
- SKU: 7294
- UNIT: Each
An essential guide for users of the CIP. The manual contains information on the CIP's development, validity, reliability, and the...
- SKU: CIP-M
- UNIT: Each
The Career Values Scale Report gives a graphic overview of a client's values. The report provides insight into what the...
- SKU: CVS03
- UNIT: pkg of 10
An essential guide for users of the CVS. The manual contains information on the CVS's development, validity, reliability, and the...
- SKU: CVS01
- UNIT: each